Prime Minister Narendra Modi addresses the nation today on Tuesday at 08:00 PM. He has highlighted the fourth phase of lockdown – lockdown 4 after 17th May. This time it will be with new rules and with totally a new strategy that will be shared soon in a day or two.
He has announced a special economic package of Rs 20 Lakh Crore to deal with the economic crisis. He Said this is the 10% of India’s GDP. All the detailed information on this package will be announced by Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman.
This is the Modi’s fifth address to the nation, including a video message, following the outbreak of Covid-19. The corona has so far claimed 2,293 lives and more than 70,000 positive cases in the country.
While BJP Ministers and members praises PM Modi for this largest relief package ever on other side many of the oppositions parties have different different views regarding PM Modi speech.
Main Highlights of PM Modi’s speech:
- 4th phase of lockdown will be started on 18th May with new rules.
- Social distancing is the biggest weapon in COVID-19 fight.
- India turned Covid-19 tragedy into opportunity.
- India’s medicines today bring a new hope.
- Special economic package worth Rs 20 lakh crore.
- Special package is of 10% of the Indian GDP.
- Highlight five pillar formula – 1. Economy, 2. Infrastructure, 3. Tech-driven System, 4. Vibrant Democracy, 5. Economic demand.
For further update on lockdown 4.0 and detailed information on relief package please visit this page again. What you thing about Modi’s Special Package of Rs 20 Lakh Crore. Give us your comments and suggestions.